Your ability to Master your Brain is one of your greatest assets to “unlock the door to personal excellence.”
Your brain is a powerful tool that determines how you view your world. Your worldview is based on your past experiences in life.
The Brain is composed of the Conscious, Unconscious and Subconscious Mind.
The Conscious Mind has conscious awareness of your environment at any given moment.
The Unconscious Mind controls body functions;
- Digestive System (alimentary tract, liver, pancreas);
- Respiratory System (breath-nose, larynx, lungs);
- Lymphatic system; Cardiovascular System (heart beat- arteries, veins)
- Endocrine System (pituitary and pineal gland, thyroid, spleen, part of kidney function, parathyroid glands)
- Urinary System (kidneys, ureter, bladder, urethra)
- Lymphatic System (thymus, spleen, lymph nodes)
- Reproductive System: penis/testicles, uterus/vagina/ovary/cervix)
- Nervous System: (brain, eyes, ears and your taste buds.
The Subconscious Mind stores past memories that form your belief system. Your belief system determines how you feel about yourself.
If you have a belief system that tells you, ‘I can’t do it” or “I can’t lose weight” or “I hate this job?”
How do you feel?
Some of Yvette’s clients have stated they have felt
- angry about their weight, boyfriend and/or job
- powerless to stand up for themselves
- helpless to feel more confident
- sad that they do not have what they want
When you start to release your unwanted beliefs, you become more in alignment to reaching your true potential.
Now imagine your life having success in
- money for fun
- loving relationships
- sexy bodies
- feeling empowered
The possibilities are endless when you have the skills to begin to master your brain.
You will feel more confident to achieve your goals. I have supported many clients (testimonials) to transform their lives. Once you understand how your brain functions you will be able to begin the journey of unleashing your unwanted thoughts and feelings such as guilt, regret, anger and/or feeling unloved. Your state of mind either limits or enhances your success.
The desire for change
No one can jump into that head of yours and say “You are sexy” or ‘You deserve a better job” No, its all up to you- do the work and reap the rewards.
“The starting point of all achievement is desire.” Napoleon Hill
If you have the desire to master your brain you will have more confidence to reach your true potential and you will be more successful.
Now Imagine a world where you are able to achieve more of your desires. You may feel…
- more confident
- manage stress more effectively
- reach your true potential
- be a role model for others
What you will learn
You will learn how your belief system holds you back from achieving your goals. Releasing old beliefs enables the mind to be free. Freedom offers you to be more confident to know you are capable of living the life you desire.
After completing this course
You will have a better understanding and awareness of how your brain functions based on your Belief System. When you have a better understanding of yourself, you are able to achieve your goals more effectively.
Brain Mastery Level One offers you to start to release your blocks out of your subconscious mind to be more successful in all aspects of your life.